The world is changing and so are we! 5G is ready! Are you?
If you are interested in driving a world-class learning and teaching culture, creating measurable skillset, mindset, and expertise development in a global business unit creating networks that unleash the power of connectivity, then read on about this opportunity, update your CV, and apply.
As our Head of Learning and Development for Business Area Networks (BNEW), you will be in the driver’s seat, leading one of the most critical and high scale upskilling and re-skilling initiatives in Ericsson. You will play an important role in making us the Global Leaders in Networks, from Research to Development to Design to Sales to Deployment, everything in between, and far Beyond!
Key Jobs to be Done:
- Execute Global learning and development priorities that unite all of Ericsson’s BA’s and MA’s:
- Quest for Easy Ecosystem => Learning made easier
- Culture system (teaching culture, skills track) => Learning is a habit that matters
- Business system [special upskilling and reskilling programs in 5G, Sales, Security, Compliance, Serviceability, SW Craftsmanship] => Learning that drives our business forward
- Execute BA-Specific programs:
- BNEW People community upskilling (Agile, Change Mgmt, Digital leadership, Data Visualization, etc.)
- BNEW LT development initiatives (e.g., Speed of Trust, Storytelling, Agile, Digital enablement, industry trends and external thought leadership)
- R&D community special learning needs
- Strategic Acquisitions onboarding and development
- Degreed-relevant content creation/curation and BA adoption for skills baseline
- 5G Deployment and readiness, associated certification (internal + external in collaboration w/ Learning Services)
- Targeted large-scale upskill/reskill programs (e.g., Service Delivery, SW Craftsmanship, Data Science)
- Link to strategic competence gaps for key roles specific to each BA
- Vital connection to Career Development (key gap and priority area according to VOICE)
Success Profile for Head of L&D BNEW:
- You understand the Networks business in-depth and as a part of the total Ericsson portfolio, and have a clear view on how to build and grow talents in an industry-leading company through Technical Talent Transformation.
- You are critical in supporting the BNEW Executive team in their strategy to get the organization equipped for the future within 5G, Serviceability, all aspects of Radio and RAN, SW Craftsmanship, and beyond.
- You take initiative to mobilize cross-functional teams that execute change management, especially working across all the People Functions (Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, People Analytics, People Services) to deliver holistic programs that bring the People Story alive across BNEW.
- You drive up-skilling and re-skilling in cooperation with key leaders of the business using Innovative and Futuristic Learning Methodologies.
- You partner creatively and virtually across the globe with peer L&D teams, internal experts from the business, external thought leaders, approved vendors, and of course the Global L&D organization, to Co-create and drive successful execution of upskilling and reskilling programs.
- You are the energizing connection between BNEW People and Global L&D, aligning on key priorities to strengthen Ericsson’s L&D Ecosystem, Culture System and Business System, assisting in introducing new innovative learning solutions, infrastructure and technologies, implementing approved global learning solutions and leveraging global learning processes, methods, and tools.
- You are a credible technical ally, coach, and advocate for the competence growth of the various business and functional groups within BNEW.
- You are a change agent in ensuring Ethics, Safety, and Compliance are upheld and reinforced through learning and development initiatives and programs.
- You proactively build strong relationships at all levels, executive to front line, to deliver thought leadership and connect learning leadership throughout the organization.
- You are active, sharp, and creative in communicating effectively with peers, executives, and the entire organization to maintain awareness and mobilize activity when it comes to learning and development.
- You perform impact measurement and ratify inside the organization how reporting and feedback should be driven, leveraging the latest in analytics and data visualization.
Skills, knowledge and experience to be successful in this role
- Broad professional experience working for global and leading ICT companies
- Recognized thought leader who anticipates market trends in the new world of 5G communications.
- Exceptional teamwork, partnership and collaboration skill + track record; high emotional intelligence.
- Experience or a strong interest in the field of Learning and Development is required as well as a curiosity for futuristic learning methodologies.
- Sought-after and energizing Executive-level collaborator, relationship builder, expert, and People Strategist.
- Strong implementation experience in digital solutions, speedy/agile execution, Lean MVP principles, and E2E process/platform/ways of work redesign is a plus.
- Excellent communication ability (team, written, stakeholder, executive, customer) and strong, expressive thought leadership.
- LT, Senior and mid -level Managers of the organization, especially Business Stakeholders, respected experts, and competence drivers within the BA.
- People Functions in all Business Areas as well as Global Functions and Market Areas.
- Ericsson People Community members in other parts of the business.
Ericsson is the global leader in 5G
Business Area Networks is a vital part of Ericsson´s offering to the market, and impact on the world. The unit provides cutting edge research, design, and development of Networks that enable game-changing advances in communication that unleash the power of connectivity in all industries and areas.
Location: Stockholm (Kista), Sweden
Application process: Last day to apply is the 29th of January 2020. The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Recruiter Ann Nilsson, email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 330022