Who we are
Red Bee Media is an international media company that specializes in providing broadcast and media services. We play an indispensable role in creating the basis for current and future media experiences, through flexible managed services and advanced technological innovations. Content creators who want high-quality media experiences for their audiences can rely on Red Bee Media to manage and transform complex services. This can be achieved with the company's expert staff, leading technology platforms and passion. This is how we shape the media evolution to improve and enrich the media experiences for audiences around the world. At this moment we are looking for a new MCR operator.
Monitoring, controlling and routing of all of the content that is being managed via the Red Bee Media Master Control Room (MCR). Using the MCR, Red Bee Media is handling both internal and external (also international) video content, audio signals, commentary lines, OTT streams and all other types of media you can imagine in todays broadcast environment. In this job as a MCR engineer you are responsible for turning any customer requested bookings into a succesful (live) broadcast event.
What you need to succeed
The ideal candidate is a team-player with knowledge of Audio & Video technologies, IT/IP and networks. Getting things done and being professional, innovative and passionate are your key values. You maintain a good documentation set and share knowledge with colleagues. You know your way in studio’s, video glue like Axon, playout systems like ITX and Pebble and matrixes or have a natural talent to get and apply knowledge on AV and IT or broadcasting systems.
- Experience relevant in AV or Broadcast environment
- Highly comfortable with Audio and Video technologies, as well as IP and OTT
- Fast analyzer to start issue solving process within seconds, with capability to make complex systems known and own
- Working on-call shifts, early and late shifts and extra work when needed
- Be able to be present during emergencies within one hour of travel time
- Confident in participating in complex outside broadcast live events
- Speak and write Dutch (native) and English
- Team player that shares knowledge and information
- Keen to learn and proactive attitude
- Great communicator, internally but also to customers and stakeholders
Lacking some of the above competences ? Starters are also encouraged to apply. We are willing to invest in young potentials.
· Professional – we act with uncompromising integrity, trustworthiness, transparency and accountability; we are responsive, dependable, performance focused and fact based.
· Innovative – we are creative, agile and are always looking for better ways to do things.
· Passionate – we love what we do and we care deeply about our customers’ success.
If you are insterested becoming part of Red Bee Media, please click on the ”Apply” button. You will be directed to the Ericsson Careers Page.