Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now hiring Domain Sales Manager (DSM) – SSL ADM & MS IT role reporting to the Head of Europe Hub within SSL ADM & MS IT, in Market Area MELA.
The DSM owns new business acquisition for both ADM and Operations across. The individual is responsible for qualifying and generating new business opportunities, establishing the ‘Go-To-Market’ approach and leading the development of customer centric solutions. The individual will work closely with Key Account (KAM), Customer Unit (CU), Global Customer Unit (GCU) and Business Area (BA) teams to establish and maintain trusted relationships towards new and existing customers.
The main responsibilities are:
- Identify, Qualify and Develop new business opportunities that will contribute to the growth of the ADMO
- Participate in the OQB and ORB for the opportunities both from qualification and offer review perspective for ADM & MS IT Services
- Lead the development of customer focused ADM & MS IT solutions incorporating Ericsson capabilities in ADM, Operations and other practices
- Establish virtual teams encompassing Competency, GSCx, commercial and third party teams across the region to win new business opportunities and perform the role of a CSR
- Collaborate with external parties to incorporate specific competence and solutions (services, hardware and software) into ADM & MS IT solutions primed by Ericsson
- Generate, maintain and report on active opportunity pipeline in line with targets
- Conduct in-depth business focused discussions with the customer & analyze customer business environments, requirements, plans & issues
- Structure the commercial model for the opportunities, taking market and competition into consideration
- Developing & delivering customer presentations including solutions, value argumentations & business cases
- Drive change, innovation and improvement
- Ensure seamless transition from opportunity to delivery
- Establish strong relationships with the regional and cross-regional groups to ensure best practice in developing propositions and sales approaches
Key Competences and Experience
- Around 8 to 10 years of experience working in a presales / solutions role within IT & Telco industry
- Pro-active, self-motivated, pragmatic and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Outstanding relationship and leadership capabilities evidenced by an ability to forge strong relationships (up to director level) with customers, third parties and internally
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to build and lead ‘matrix’ solution sales teams utilising relationships rather than authority
- Extensive and varied experience within IT Services working across the domains (OSS, BSS, Cloud, etc.) and technologies relevant to ADM & MS IT – including consulting, presales, solutions, deal shaping and commercial propositions
- Experience in consultative led sales / Add On Sales
- Understanding of industry trends, SDLC methodologies, Service Management practices
- Proven sales success evidenced by highlighting compelling solutions delivered for opportunities
- Ability to coach others, share knowledge and develop others
- Expert in listening, scoping and interpreting needs and requirements in a business context
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to deal with conflict
- Industry relevant technical skills and/or first degree and/or business/masters degree
Based in Stockholm. Frequent business travel is required.
Apply now or the latest 2nd March!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 329108