Be part of shaping the next generation 5G connected manufacturing plant!
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Technical Product Manager. You will be technically responsible for Ericsson’s internal IP access network. This includes the network access solution (LAN and Wifi) for all Ericsson sites and employees, but more importantly you will be technically responsible for the network access solution for the Ericsson smart manufacturing solutions. The latter part includes creating networking solutions for connected manufacturing that includes LAN, Wifi and 5G.
You will lead the Product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. You will collect and maintain requirements. Other parts of your role; will be safeguarding and governing the product Total Cost of Ownership, (TCO) solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
- You will be responsible to approve and help maintain High Level and Low-Level design architectures per Strategic Product manager strategy
- You will coordinate all Ericsson Network Service Design activities including effective and consistent designs for existing, new or changes in the network, architectures, processes, information and metrics
- You will interface with Service Manager and Strategic Product Manager to help define roadmaps, strategy and optimize service TCO
- You will prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- You will administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- You will also document and maintain product information
- Interface with the security entity to support compliancy and requirements.
- Education: Master of science or similar competence
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Very good knowledge in IP, Networking, Wifi, Mobile Packet core, IP security
- Experience in IT design, development and architecture as well as in Product Management
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Negotiation and argumentation Skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Last date of application is 12th of March 2020.
If you have any questions please contact recruiter Sarah Lashari, email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 329106