The innovation hub aims to create, design and test innovative 5G and IoT use cases and services that would highlight Ericsson thought leadership in 5G and IoT. The goal is to develop a breakthrough use-case to support mobile network operators (MNOs)
• In monetizing and capturing business opportunities of 5G and IoT.
• In accelerating 5G adoption within their customers.
• In attracting multinational corporation (MNC) to commercialize the services with the operator.
In the hub, we start by an ideation process to brainstorm relevant ideas to the local market and current business of the operator. Then, we reach out to different ecosystem partners who can work with us in testing and validating the idea in the operator’s commercial network as minimum viable product or prototype. Lastly, we propose and provide insights about the commercial path of the idea to the operator by onboarding relevant partners.
Reporting to the innovation hub manager you will be joining a team to work on accelerating and advancing the use-cases. Also, you will be accountable to assure that the use-cases solutions are developed and aligned with overall customer strategy and ericsson product strategy. You will play a key role in the success of delivering the PoCs of the use-cases to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• To gather insights on the latest technologies, trends and business challenges and accordingly identify innovative technical solutions to problems of compelling business value for the operator and Ericsson.
• To understand the technical, functional, business and customer requirements of the use-case and translate it into high-level design for the end-to-end solution of the use-case.
• To lead use-case planning activity aligned with the domains (networks, managed services and digital services) by selecting appropriate internal resources, technical experts, third-party suppliers and partners.
• To work with customer unit and business domains on the use-case design, implementation and E2E delivery.
• To work with the team on validating and assessing ecosystem partners.
• B.S. or higher in electrical engineering or computer engineering or information technology or computer science.
• 2-4 years of experience in telecom or IT industries in the area of solution design or solution implementation or technical project management.
• Basic knowledge of IP networking and cellular networks (2G\3G\4G).
• Basic understanding of emerging technologies (IoT, drones, AI, XR etc).
• Basic understanding of the operator’s business objectives, technology and pain points and ability to link them to developing innovative use-cases and services.
• Preferred experience in conducting research and learning new technologies.
• Ability to assess requirements, produce technical documentation and create network solution design.
• Preferred experience in technical project management, guiding and mentoring team members and providing technical advice.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate, creative and innovative thinker, with strong analytical and planning skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative team environment.
• Highly flexible and able to show high degree of initiative in solving problems in difficult situations.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || IT
Req ID: 328548