The innovation hub aims to create, design and test innovative 5G and IoT use cases and services that would highlight Ericsson thought leadership in 5G and IoT. The goal is to develop a breakthrough use-case to support mobile network operators (MNOs)
• In monetizing and capturing business opportunities of 5G and IoT.
• In accelerating 5G adoption within their customers.
• In attracting multinational corporation (MNC) to commercialize the services with the operator.
In the hub, we start by an ideation process to brainstorm relevant ideas to the local market and current business of the operator. Then, we reach out to different ecosystem partners who can work with us in testing and validating the idea in the operator’s commercial network as minimum viable product or prototype. Lastly, we propose and provide insights about the commercial path of the idea to the operator by onboarding relevant partners.
Reporting to the innovation hub manager you will be joining a team to work on accelerating the use-cases. Also, you will be accountable to maintain the life-cycle of the use-cases by working internally and externally with relevant stakeholders and partners. You will play a key role in identifying the business opportunity of the use-cases to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• To activate Ericsson ecosystem partnerships to position new partners to the operators for commercializing the PoC.
• To align with the customer unit on positioning the value of the use-cases toward the customer business growth.
• To define the business case for the use-cases and coach toward the GTM strategy of these use-cases.
• To engage and keep good relationship with local ecosystem in terms of industry verticals, academia, startups and accelerators.
• B.S. or higher in electrical engineering or business administration or equivalent.
• 2-4 years of experience in sales or strategy or business development.
• Preferred experience in telecom or IT industries.
• Ability to assist customers in putting their business case together.
• Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by knowing the impact of the use-case on their business.
• Able to understand customers business objectives and pain points and able to link them to the development of use-cases and partnerships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within.
• Passionate, creative and innovative thinker, with strong analytical and planning skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative team environment.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || IT
Req ID: 328546