Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for an IoT Infrastructure Team Leader for a team of 20+ engineers in order to deliver the best in class services in a DevOps type environment with the latest Telecom and IT solutions.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
You will be expected to drive a cultural environment focused on innovation, efficiency, and targeting to improve customer satisfaction by working collaboratively with the internal and external stakeholders
You will also:
• Fully understand the Service Delivery methodology and ensure that the team adheres to this methodology, initiating corrective action where appropriate;
• Ensure that resources are made available to undertake the agreed responsibilities and that they are properly utilized and accounted for;
• Drive performance management (process) and competence management ;
• Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization;
• Check progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve deviations and seek continuous improvement;
• Be accountable for the maintenance of the technical and procedural documentation up to date, complete and stored in such a way to be known and available to all the team members and the management;
• Act as an effective member of the Units Extended Leadership Team, working towards its objectives, including cross-unit and cross-business unit objectives;
• Responsible for driving and supporting services sales;
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Domain experience: min 5 years in Telecom/IT Industry (in a relevant field such as infrastructure support, data center operations and maintenance, IT support);
• Proven experience in managing projects and deadlines;
• Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility. Proven experience as a direct line manager;
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language skills are a plus;
• Ability to cope in a fast-changing environment; flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
• Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy (special focus on IoT landscape specific requirements);
• End-user orientation/ Customer orientation with an excellent understanding of service providers/operators business requirements - be able to create true client value;
• Technical experience: expertise in Infrastructure hardware (servers, storage, data center networking), operating system administration, Operation System based services provided towards application groups. Knowledge in Data Base Administration.
• Experience in monitoring tools implementation and customization
• Proactive and eager to innovate;
• Adhering to principles and values;
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
• In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to presenting them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.