Ericsson’s vEPC provides operators with pre-tested packet core solutions, backed by the vendor’s global professional services teams and augmented with e2e mobile technologies, vEPC includes the capabilities to support the deployment of a broad range of virtual network service, the key components include vMME, vSMF, vAMF, SMF, AMF, UPF etc..., which have all been validated on Ericsson Cloud and 3PP Cloud execution environment (e.g. Ericsson Openstack cloud platform, VMWare, Redhat OpenStack, Kubernetes etc...)
We are working with implementation of virtual network functions (VNF) on multiple cloud-based deployments, primarily using Python.
- 5G Solution Deployment and Characteristics
- Perform VNF integration & performance optimization
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support;
- Develop automation solution for vEPC deployment and testing
- Knowledge sharing to other colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and networking protocols, CCNP/CCIE or equivalent certification is a plus
- Strong experience with Linux environment, RHCE/RHCA or equivalent certification is a plus
- Strong experience in cloud platform deployment, configuration and troubleshooting, such as OpenStack, VMware, Kubernetes and etc.
- Strong experience in solution design and verification or system test or system integration.
- Good knowledge in EPC and 5GC network.
- Experience in SDN solutions is a plus, such as OpenDaylight, Juniper Contrail.
- Good understanding of Linux container and docker technologies.
- Good understanding on the Kubernetes plugin, such as network CNI, storage CNI and etc.
- Good knowledge in Python is preferred;
- Experience in DPDK performance test and optimization is a plus
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities;
- Open minded and willing to accept challenges.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 328343