Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Commercial Director for KAM Mid Europe + KAM Telenor Nordics
We are now looking for a Commercial Director for KAM Mid-Europe and KAM Telenor Nordics to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. Partner with all relevant Ericsson units to define commercial strategies, quantify risk, secure business case viability, participate in negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop, enhance commercial strategies and consequently apply/adjust Business Models to enable future revenues and profitability. Secure that business is approved within Ericsson Business Delegation and/or escalations are placed to secure alignment.
- Develop and maintain relationship
- You will participate in Commercial customer negotiations
- Support Key Account Managers in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Maintain interface toward specific Customer Department/Function
- Align Commercial Proposal Strategy with Business units and other customer unit and region functions
- Secure profitable sales
- Analyze commercial proposal risk and business model risk, keep it under control
- Secure adherence of commercial proposals to Sales Process and global/region guidelines
- Provide input to Сustomer unit commercial strategy with сommercial and customer insights
- Manage Commercial Management resources to secure short and long term profitability through excellence in commercial management with respective Domains
- Participate and lead commercial preparation for Sales Decisions
- Interface Global customer units (GCUs) and align Terms and Conditions, Business Model and prices for respective accounts
- Development and deployment of price/business models fitting to global guidelines/directives and customer needs
- Drive commercial management excellence
- Secure Terms and Conditions adherence and alignment for respective accounts
- Analyze commercial trends and market dynamics with commercial focus
- Prepare and Present commercial trends and reports
- Advise and guide commercial management functions
- Negotiation skills
- Financial understanding
- Contract and Terms and Conditions understanding
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Risk Management skills
- Business model / business case construction and follow up
- Consultative selling skills
- Change management
- Market and Customer insight
- Sales Process & Tools understanding
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change and influence in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Primary location: Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway
Hiring Manager – Ivan Kovalenko
Apply now or the latest 3rd February!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt