As the R&D Administrator, you will be responsible for a high level of administrative support to two R&D units, the Ericsson Research (ER) Site and the local R&D Coordination Team in Istanbul, within Ericsson Customer Unit Turkey. The ideal candidate will have a strong personal drive, be result-oriented, and have a very service-oriented mindset. Have excellent organizational skills and aptitude in problem-solving. Since you will be acting as an important point of contact, perfect spoken and written English, as well as solid interpersonal and mediation skills will be needed.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provide a very high degree of administrative support and service to both the ER and the R&D unit
- Proactively plan and support both unit managers
- Build excellent knowledge in Ericsson ways of working and structure set-up.
- Lead the administration area for the units and drive efficiency and effectiveness in administrative solutions.
- Act as an expert in administrative tasks like calendar handling, travel arrangements, administrative IT systems, web-pages, as well orders and invoices, in line with authorization policies and routines.
- Participate in and support in different Leadership and Unit team meetings.
- Plan and organize internal and external events like; meetings, conferences, seminars, and different workshops, including both national and international events.
- Network and communicate with other assistants and administrative staff, within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Deep assistant experience or equivalent administrative experience
- Proven excellent in planning and organizing skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Experience of working in highly intellectual environments like Research and Development centers
- Strong ability to collaborate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a dynamic global environment with international travels and planning across multiple time zones
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft and Web-tools
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Excellent written and verbal Turkish communication
- Proficiency in financial administration
- Committed, perseverant, and efficient
- Passionate about service and support and bringing best-in-class thinking and solutions
- High integrity and good judgment
- Structured handling of many parallel initiatives and actions
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion and diplomacy in all aspects of the job, displaying courtesy and professionalism in all contacts and managing difficult or sensitive situations effectively
- Ability to adapt and respond to change with a flexible approach
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || SharedServ
Req ID: 328220