This is role represents an exciting opportunity to work as a member of the Global Infrastructure Architect team where you will responsible for the roadmap of our infrastructure designs and own design work for specific product and customer solutions.
You will be a member of a global team reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Design & Delivery within the Infrastructure Team.
Currently we are going through a global transformation of multiple architecture concepts to a single global unified infrastructure and architectural strategy, you will take ownership and be responsible for design and delivery of components of this strategy.
Red Bee Media is a global media business, which has more than 2000 employees based in UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, US, Spain and Australia.
We connect the world’s content to audiences everywhere, through an innovative and flexible technology infrastructure with world class operating models. We operate in TV markets all over the world and with some of the strongest brands in the industry, working with both public service broadcasters and major commercial clients including the BBC, NBC, ITV, C4, Canal+, and many clients in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia and China among others.
- You will ensure end to end completeness of Infrastructure Technical Design, including NFRs validated and realized.
- You will ensure adherence to standards and influence solutions towards the Infrastructure future state model.
- You will responsibility for owning technology roadmaps and feeding wider business requirements into central infrastructure and engineering teams.
- Contribution to Infrastructure Service Catalogue
Ideally you will require experience in the following areas
- Expertise in design of Active Directory, ADFS, Microsoft Cluster Solution architecture and Integration of core infrastructure technologies.
- Expertise in the design & deployment of VMware, Hyper-V and other Virtualization Technologies.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a fast paced, technology driven company that offers flexible working then do not hesitate to apply!