Integrate HW, SW and test environment by receiving delivery from design, verify RBS Radio performance to ensure legal compatibility and product quality; Continuously work on test strategy, test method design to fulfil new test requirement and improve efficiency.
You will work as RPV engineer, which covering below or part of below areas:
- RBS node integration
- Module/node Radio performance verification
- Legal RF testing (CE/FCC…)
- Test method design
- Test strategy development
- Test environment debug and trouble shooting
- Test result analysis
Also as I&V, you may take responsibility to support trial and customer site if needed.
- Design RPV test method and define test strategy for product family
- Define test scope to ensure reasonable verification coverage
- Conduct RBS integration, verification and trouble shooting
- Issue TR (trouble report) for issue tracing
- Write test report and record
- Product quality analysis based on measurement results
- Support trial and customer site
Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Deep understanding of cellular system, GSM/WCDMA/LTE/NB-IoT and NR (especially Physical layer and Radio)
- Deep understanding of I&V role & responsibility
- >3 years working experience in RBS design or I&V
- Usage of related instruments, i.e. VNA, VSA, VSG
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personal personality
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 327085