What this position is all about:
We are looking for Head of Network Solutions who will lead an existing team of highly skilled professionals and you continue the transition in the team to evolve from primarily hunting for new contracts towards farming the existing contracts and ensure the business success of existing Communication Service Provider(CSP) customers. The scope of the offering is expanding requiring high engagement and innovative approaches to capture new values and resulting in higher revenues for the services providers and for Ericsson.
The wanted relationship with the CSPs is a partnership model where joined business planning & follow-up and the review of the sales pipeline of the CSP becomes a routine activity.
As a Head of Network Solutions, your essential responsibilities:
- Secure short- and long-term profitable Networks business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customer and its business, operations and objectives.
- Drive sales by responding to customer challenges with innovative solutions and value argumentation.
- Professional at owning Networks Portfolio (HW/SW products & solutions) throughout entire lifecycle.
- Strong BA relationship
- Ability to design long term network evolution for mature operators
- Recommend and develop sales strategies based on customer ambitions, organizational strategy, market research and competitor analyses
- Trusted advisor to the customer CTO organization
- Work with Key Accounts to advise and support to position Ericsson as a Technology leader in Networks especially 5G
Who you are:
- Strategic Thinker – Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, solutions-oriented, able to balance short and long-term priorities.
- Agile – Being able to effectively change direction and focus of the organization based on customer requirements
- Results-oriented – Track record of consistently delivering superior business results; decisive and clear thinking
- Customer obsession – Customer needs to trust the position holder who acts with (passion and integrity) as a strong advocate for the customer inside Ericsson, and for Ericsson towards the Customer
- Experimentation – Willingness to take risks on unproven solutions, ability to get others to take risks and experiment
- Energizing leader – Drives Ericsson culture, engages and motivates employees, develops and secures talent; known for building high performing teams.
- Strong role model in terms of collaboration, accountability and one Ericsson mindset
- Ensure compliance with legal and Ericsson requirements
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships and a relentless solution finder of customer issues and opportunities
- Deep understanding of digital transformation and how to drive profitable growth
- Thought leadership and technology knowledge in Network area.
- Deep knowledge of Network Portfolio- Radio, Microwave, IP transport, Optical transport, Techno Commercial, 5G, etc.
Good to have:
- Understanding of mature markets, advanced technologies, 5G, IoT, IP
- Key Accounts managed in Turkey
Your life and career at Ericsson:
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Follow the link to know more: http://t.eric.sn/2Nsmh7A
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || Consulting&SysInt; ProdMgt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 326942