As Head of Mission Critical Networks, your role will be to lead the team to enable Ericsson as a leading company in the Mission Critical 4G/5G communications market globally.
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 26 000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6 000 in Group Supply and 5 000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move. Our approach is simple: we build solutions that empower our customers to meet tomorrow’s demands. 5G is happening now, with the first commercial launches implemented today.
- Defining the strategy in Mission Critical Networks, including portfolio requirements, in cooperation with other units
- Leading the identification and tracking of Mission Critical requirements to be incorporate into the whole Ericsson portfolio
- Managing a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals
- Driving the 3GPP Mission Critical standardization activities
- Ensuring Ericsson is perceived as leader in Mission Critical 4G/5G market
- Driving continuous improvements
- Developing competence and knowledge sharing
- Interfacing with the other products line’s organizations in the BAs
- Interfacing with the other development organizations within and outside the company
- Building partnerships and relations with relevant 3PPs that complement our portfolio
- Supporting in customer engagements when required
- Active contributor to the Mission Critical & Private Networks LT, that you will be part of
- Managing/leading/responsible for E2E lab for Mission Critical Networks
- Designing owner/ lead development of solutions for Mission Critical Networks
- Master of Science or equal education
- Proven experience and strong knowledge in Mission Critical Communications, Land Mobile Radio market and main players
- Broad and deep knowledge of Ericsson portfolio
- + 10 years of experience within product management
- + 5 years of experience in working within Business Areas with a profound interest in coordinating and driving across organizations
- Extensive experience in C-level discussions
- Ability to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with different stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds across the world
- Extensive experience of working with partners
- Experience of leading international teams with diverse background
- Leading and supervising, but also persuading and influencing
- Planning and organizing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skills in line with Ericsson values. Previous leadership positions and experience leading in disruptive markets is highly appreciated
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Primary location for this role: Göteborg, Lindholmen
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 326885