We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
As an Integration Engineer:
- You'll support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- You'll be part of planning the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- You'll execute product configuration
- You'll execute integration and migration work
- You'll prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You'll work to identify and drive improvements
- You'll post project activities
- You'll perfomr e2e technical understanding
- You'll execute test
- You'll develop scripting & coding
- You'll do knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Our ideal candidate may have:
- Electronic, Telecommunications or relative Engineering Bachelor degree.
- Proven RAN integration experience
- Proven experience in mobile communications technology from 2G to 4G
- Knowledge with diverse supplier equipment.
- Experience coordinating with different multicultural teams.
- Experience in negotiation with clients.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- English Language Proficiency
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bolivia, Plurinational State of (BO) || || Santa Cruz de la Sierra || ServEng
Req ID: 326570