Manager of Production Quality Engineering
As Manager of Production Quality Engineering you will:
- Develop competent, motivated, target and customer oriented personnel in Quality Engineering area of responsibility
- Participate in process improvement opportunities and provide quality-related services to quality control, design, manufacturing engineering, production and procurement
- Coordinate and organize of Product Quality Engineering processes according to the targets and project requirements
- Set quality targets, request and follow-up efficiency of corrective and preventive actions for quality related issues
- Appropriate and consistent approach to quality issues, quality assurance tools usage and reporting
- Implement of quality tools according to internal procedures and customer requirements
- Be responsible for quality assessments, reviews and process audits improvement areas identified, corrective actions carried out timely and efficiency followed up
- Develop network and interactions with key stakeholders
In this role it is important you have:
- University degree or similar relevant work experience in engineering or quality management
- Minimum two years leadership and production processes experience
- Good business and financial understanding
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow, Green or Black Belt
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to lead and work in a team, to solve challenges individually and in a team
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Estonia (EE) || || Tallinn || Supply&Log
Req ID: 326562