We are now looking for an RAN Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement, and verify the configuration and integration of a radio site and/or radio controller (BSC or RNC) node. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- E2e technical understanding of a cellular network
- Develop and execute test scenarios
- Scripting & coding (minimum knowledge in shell scripting)
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Preferably from Computer Science, Electric & Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy radio system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: 2G, 3G and LTE Radio Access Network
- GSM/UMTS or LTE integration and configuration experience
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sudan (SD) || || Khartoum || Consulting&SysInt; ServEng
Req ID: 326522