Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support existing 4G networks we are now strengthening our Customer Support team for the Evolved Package Gateway (EPG). Apply now if you would like to be part of it.
• Manage trouble tickets from our customers for Evolved Package Gateway product
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve wide range of technical issues
• Provide technical support for Ericsson project teams
• Proactively support product development team by feeding experience from working with customers and customer installations
• Be part of task force teams and on call rota
• Travelling might be required from time to time
• BSc or MSc degree in engineering or in natural sciences
• Ability to work independently and in teams, including virtual team work in multi-country and multi-cultural environment
• Knowledge sharing skills, readiness and taking responsibility
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Good understanding of Linux and IP
• C++, Python knowledge is an advantage
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
• Easily accessible location
• Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
• International career opportunities
• Great team spirit, fun events
• Professional communities
• Extensive professional development opportunities
• Subsidized language courses
• Mobile and laptop
• Local medical service
• Relocation support
Location: 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11./B
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 326503