Functional Area: Digital Services
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
As part of Ericsson’s growth strategy, we are now looking for a Migration Manager with the highest expertise in BSS, CRM real-time rating/charging and Digital Integration ecosystems. Critical to this role will be your experience in services migration from legacy system to new Online Charging Systems.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate experience leading technical teams and, ideally, you will have also led teams through a digitization process, including the replacement of legacy tools and complex manual processes. You will also demonstrate an extensive set of technical and business skills, including a long and proven practice of customer facing, presentations, engagements and consultative skills. In this role you will need to have experience in engaging customers as a Core 3 member of account team from pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion stages of the project. You will be able to work both in Pre-sales and Delivery, being responsible for cost estimation and delivery strategy. Additionally, you will have experience building strong customer relationships and driving up sales opportunities.
In this role, you would:
Track and manage detailed activities and steps with internal and external stakeholders
Key point of contact for technical dependencies and resolution
Work as Product configuration manager for CICD based deployment/upgrades
- Support the Head Of Services organization in Program delivery for the customer
- Check technical and business conformance of the project towards the Customers’ requirements and validating the specifications
- Build strong Customer Relationships at Program Level
- Lead teams of more than 20+ people (onshore and offshore) in a multicultural environment
- Ensure the project is tightly planned and resourced and maintain financials, budget/Cost Of Sales, Risks/Issues over time as changes arise
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the program by overseeing the monitoring and reporting of program related trends, capability development and performance against project plans and budgets to Head Of Service Delivery BSS
- Drive up-sales opportunities
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Contribute to the development of a long-term delivery strategy and program plan with all dependencies
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 10+ years’ experience, within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity with value upwards of $20 mil+
- Working experience in defining detailed plan for migration activities
- Proven record of working with Agile methodologies. SAFe, SCRUM master and Six Sigma certifications
- Proven record of accomplishments in leading Digital Services type of Pre-Sales, Delivery, Release and Change Management
- Experience promoting knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Experience in implementation of OCS and Digital solutions within the telecommunications sector
- Experience in working with Telco 3rd party service partners and collaborating to deliver business outcome as agreed in contract
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Value Creation
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Adapting & Responding to Change
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here: https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.