Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support person to support the GCU Telia KAM organization with product and solution pre-sales expertise. You need to position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader, grow our business and build stong customer relations on CTO level.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer incl. 5G
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Masters in Engineering or similar
- Substantial 5-10y in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Extensive deep knowledge in the BNEW portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Strong Business Understanding
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
The position is hosted in our Presales Team for Networks & Managed Services within Customer Unit Northern and Central Europe.
Primary Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Apply now or latest by 27th of January!