Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
The Ericsson Security Manager is a visionary industry-leading product in security management and security assurance in telecom and network domains. By joining us, you have unique opportunity to work with group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development & operation professionals to build the next generation of security management and security assurance. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
Characteristics of the professionals we are looking for:
- 5+ years professional experience working in Software Development
- Experience in modern software development, DevOps, and Agile practices
- Expert Linux knowledge, including server administration and maintenance
- Excellent shell and python scripting skills
- Deep knowledge in containers and orchestration technologies (eg. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge in cloud and virtualization (eg. KVM, OpenStack, VMWare)
- Experience designing, developing, and integrating microservices
- Experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
Experience that is seen as an advantage:
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of security domain and secure coding practices
- Competence with various software build systems packaging tools
- Experience with software test frameworks such as robot framework, cypress
- Experience deploying solutions to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
- Experience working with telco networks
- Contribution to open source communities
- Experience with Ansible
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent practical experience
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
- Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 31st of January!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Job details: Developer Job Stage 06