As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an EPC Integration Engineer. The role involves working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing, and finishing with acceptance.
The assignment is for one of the biggest and most innovative telecom operators in the world, that recently received the highest score ever recorded in Connect Network Benchmark. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
- Work closely with the team and the client;
- Bring your recommendations to the table when it comes to new implementations;
- Analyze the delivery towards the client.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge of EPC Network and services – Ericsson product knowledge would be a plus;
- Experience with EPC virtualized applications: EPG, MME, PCRF;
- UDM understanding: HSS, CUDB;
- Professional level of English;
- Availability for occasional travel.
- Cloud architecture knowledge – OpenStack and knowledge in Ericsson products HDS/CEE would be an advantage;
- NFV and SDN knowledge.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it! You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, and where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
Also, we are offering:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What happens once you apply
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 05