We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner of BDGs in MNEA Sourcing organization. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business. You will play an important role in stakeholder engagement to fulfill Ericsson sourcing vision of “Create sustainable business value through innovative and competitive supplier ecosystem”.
Through your upstream engagement with internal stakeholders, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. You will ensure the category strategies and preferred supplier lists are endorsed through active participation in strategic sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Business Partner shall promote ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration with third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and global Sourcing strategies.
As the key interface of Sourcing, you are accountable for Sourcing contribution from business opportunity/concept to delivering on stakeholder expectations, by working closely (including driving initiatives) with global category teams.
- Build Stakeholder relationships with early and proactive engagement
- You will be an advisor and dedicated to stakeholder engagement
- Secure alignment with Sourcing related milestones/ checklists
- Develop and maintain an engagement plan, securing alignment/ compliance with Sourcing strategies
- You will translate business objectives to sourcing action plan across multiple category areas
- You will optimize Sourcing performance in line with business targets
- Hold sourcing responsible for profitability
- Self-motivated, initiating action, sense of accountability
- Relating & Networking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Major in Engineering, master in business or equivalent is a plus
- Min years of experience: 8-10 yrs
- Domain experience: Sourcing/Supply, Telecom Product/Solution, Sales, with knowledge on 5G Application, Digital Service Business, IoT, Cloud, AI, etc.
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy
- Change & Improvement Management
- Business Modelling and Analytics
- Commercial Acumen
- High level of Integrity
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || Supply&Log
Req ID: 326044