Design the radio HW solution from system view. Lead the technique team to implement the design and responsible the delivery of the product.
You will work as Radio system design, which covering below areas:
- Radio HW solution design
- Radio Function solution design
- Radio link budget on system level
- Radio product design process handling
- Participate the global radio system activity
- Responsible the product release
- Radio unit HW solution design: define the HW solution from system level.
- Radio functions solution design: define the radio function solution, especially related with HW part.
- Radio link budget: radio performance allocation, define the requirement on sub-level
- Write related design document
- Process control of product development
- Pre-study task for new technique or new product
- Technical coordination within team
Qualification & Requirement:
- Deep understanding of telecom industry, especially on LTE system and 5G
- Deep understanding of system role & responsibility
- >3 years working experience in base station design
- Usage of related instruments
- Master or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personal personality
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 325843