We are now looking for ICT Program Director, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
- Education: Academic Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT
- Min years of experience: At least 5 years of experience handling Telecommunications Projects
- Domain experience: BSS / OSS / Core / Cloud
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- PMI certifications / project management certification
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- Supplier management experience
- Advanced degree in business is a plus
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Kenya (KE) || || Nairobi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 325722