Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Design & Develop into Application Development & Support
- Interacting with PM & Team Members on Requirement Understanding
- Feature Development, Testing
- Coding & Supporting, Enhancing the need of CR.
To be Successful in this role , you must have :
- Experience in Telecom domain.
- Experience as Operation Support L2 in EOC / ECM equired, version 4.x & higher (Min 3+ years) or experience in Order Management products such as Oracle OSM, Netcracker, Comptel, Metasolv M6 etc.
- Person should be ready to work in Shifts 24*7 and Operations
- Experience as systems analyst/designer from Telecom domain. Ericsson Order care / catalogue manager
- Experience as senior-level Product Catalogue developer/analyst required, version 4.x & higher or experience in Order Management products such as Oracle OSM, Netcracker, Comptel, Metasolv M6 etc.
- Experience Java development of Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with Oracle development
- Experience with web services, service based development, XML/XSD & Java scripting
- Experience with developing and deploying J2EE components within Oracle Web logic Server
- Experience with Springs and Hibernate
- Experience with development of Java-based framework and open source technology
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience in modeling using UML techniques
- Estimation using any of estimation techniques complexity or parameter based or Function Point
Education: Graduate in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Similar
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 3+ of relevant work Experience and relevant experience of 2 years on Ericsson Charging System.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information