Functional Area : Service Delivery
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Travel Requirements : 10%
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
The Optimization job role purpose is to improve the overall service quality to ensure business consistency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform complete transport / IP design review provided by customer/OEMs.
- Evaluate and enhance the transport / IP quality in customer’s network
- Estimate implementation plan for the designed network and coordinate it to project team and customer
- Communicate technical issues inside the project and to external projects
- Provide support to project team in customer discussions and respond to questions related to transport and IP network design
- Present Transport and IP network design review, recommendations and optimisation features and preferred configuration to customer
- Demand fiber requirement based on current network topo with respect to capacity/redundancy etc.
Professional / Technical Competence
- Good knowledge of 2G/3G/4G IP RAN configuration & Planning
- Can fully utilize planning tools (like visio, Google earth, etc)
- Very good knowledge on optical power loss.
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom practice
- Team work: Ability to work as a part of a Team and lead small projects within area of responsibility
- Communication: Good communicator
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Creative & innovating thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Shah Alam || ServEng
Req ID: 325542