This ICT Program Director drives large and complex Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customer especially for NTT docomo. The ICT Program Director supports the KAM with extensive technical knowledge. By taking on both the CSR and CFR role, the ICT Program Director is the overall responsible for the Core 3 team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Director is the head of the delivery, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from presales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
In addition to the pre-sales and delivery activities, there are more tasks assigned to the ICT Program Director, such as:
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Education: Above to bachelor’s degree
- Min years of experience: 8 years of project management
- Experience in Telecommunications industry
- Proficiency with the English and Japanese Language
- Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- PMI certifications
- Domain experience: CORE / NFV / Openstack area
- 3rd pp supplier’s management experience
- Servicer Delivery experience or interface experience with Telecom customers