As Vendor Manager, you will assure best value at procurement of services in accordance to related scope. You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. You will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models. You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements.
As Vendor Management:
- You'll collect and analyze the information related to the A(SP) and work teams.
- You'll develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You'll take active part on the communication with both client and work teams.
- You'll coach and drive the onboarding of (A)SPs
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling (A)SP quality and budget
- Apply service delivery process and models.
Our ideal candidate may have:
- Bachelor degree on Telecommunications, Informatics, or Technology related Engineerings
- One year of experience on service and support areas.
- Excellent financial acumen and knowledge
- Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts
- Strong analysis capability
- English Language Proficiency.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 325502