Purpose of the job role:
Provide a comprehensive Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) support to Ericsson in Russia, meet business needs and ensure compliance with EHS legal and corporate needs and procedures. Contribute to functioning of company safety management system.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Be the main contact point (organization and maintenance) for Ericsson in Russia regarding compliance to EHS requirements established by law and corporate standard.
- Deploy the elements of safety management system including but not limited to development, launch and maintenance of EHS processes, procedures and programs.
- Plan, develop, deliver, arrange and control necessary EHS legal compliance to comply with legislation and corporate standard and in accordance with a business need.
- Provide all necessary documents and templates as a constituent part of the EHS procedures and as an integral part of EHS framework, revise the documents based on legislative changes or corporate standard changes.
- Track compliance to EHS processes by staff employees, other relevant groups of employees on regular and consistent basis (employee database maintenance, audits, checks, follow up, lessons learnt, etc.).
- Cooperate with other departments to search, selection, on-boarding, quality control for vendors that deliver EHS legal compliance activities to get the best quality of services and goods.
- Collect and summarize EHS information from units and functions and prepare EHS reports for the units/functions, prepare the reports for the local authorities
- Conduct risk assessment and arrange professional risk assessment activities as per Russia legislation, identify the risks duly, propose risk mitigation, follow up on mitigation plan within the scope of work.
- Maintain the various EHS databases necessary to control the compliance (employee legal compliance, training and work place assessment matrix, safety equipment matrix, etc.), make proposal on digitalization where applicable.
- Maintain the incident investigation routine, follow up that all incidents are reported, investigated and closed. Contribute to promotion of Root Cause Analysis and quality Lessons Learnt after investigation.
- Represent the company at Social Insurance Fund, Labour Inspection and other related authorities regarding issues within the scope of work (safety funds reimbursement, work-related accidents investigation).
- Collaborate with company units to promote a safe work environment, develop and deliver safety awareness programs for staff employees and other groups of employees in line with legal and corporate EHS requirements, promote and enhance strong safety culture within the organization.
- Contribute to development of various EHS checks and audits of the legal entity and of specific functions (followed by the report and action plan) with the aim to contributing to safety management system functioning.
- Contribute to country(es)-wide EHS programs (health & wellbeing, sustainability, safety awareness, etc.).
- Deliver other tasks as assigned by EHS lead and/or special projects that arise within the organization.
- Techno spherical safety course (higher education) / Qualification refresh training course in Health and Safety;
- 3+ years of experience on the similar role in company of 300+ employees
- Advanced knowledge of Russian Labour and EHS legislative requirements, of OHSAS 18001/45001;
- Advanced knowledge of risk management and H&S tools;
- Project management experience/skills
Capabilities and skills:
- Ability to deliver result and meet the customer expectations;
- Ability to engage, persuade, convince and influence the stakeholders to take ownership;
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete tasks in time and be detailed oriented;
- Good project management and communication skills;
- Ability to analyze big amounts of information and propose process changes based on the analysis; ability to compose the reports with conclusions based on the result of analysis;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive matters
- Native Russian, upper-intermediate English
Travel both domestically and internationally is possible up to 20% of time.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SharedServ
Job details: EHS SME Job Stage 05