Are you looking to develop software for networks around the world while working in a software development team and grow your career? Do you also want to work in an exciting and collaborative environment using the latest tools and technologies? Then Ericsson is looking for you!
This role is based in Ericsson Software Campus, Athlone, Ireland.
- If this sounds great to you, you must be:
- On track to achieving a minimum 2.1 Hons Degree in Computer Science or related field (Level 8 or above)
- Passionate for technology and have an aptitude for problem solving
- You will be a contributing development team member, working on projects of varying sizes and scopes.
- You will be introduced to new technologies and integrations to give you the tools to tackle new problems and find new solutions.
- You will work closely with your team to build a highly-communicative and collaboratively driven method of working.
- Your skills will be honed and developed through your project and team input, as well as through on-the-job training and dedicated learning and development programs and initiatives.
- Why we think you'll love it here…
- Our software has over 300 customers world-wide, managing over a million nodes with over a billion subscribers – you’re sure to find a challenge worthy of your skills!
- Work on projects that impacts the lives of billions (40% of the worlds traffic uses Ericsson networks)
- We have fast-feedback loops, and automate as much as we possibly can
- We continuously deliver to and delight our customers: most of them have our latest and greatest release!
- What do we offer?
- A healthy work-life balance (flexible hours, maternity/paternity and parental leave)
- 27 days annual leave, family-friendly work environment, short commute!
- We’re a diverse bunch, over 60 nationalities on-site. Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with inhouse training and financial support for external study
- Dynamic 600+ member sports and social club run activities & subsidized theatre, movie, swimming tickets
- Opportunities to travel around the world and work directly with our customers before they go live
- Pension scheme, health insurance, company doctor, life cover and sick pay/income continuance plan
- Laptop and mobile phone, tax saver commuter/bike to work scheme
- Athlone is located beside a beautiful lake and an hour from Galway or Dublin
- Ericsson bus links directly from the office through Athlone and bus/train terminal
- You can also learn more about why our software campus in Athlone in a great place to work
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.