Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a Second Level optimization Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
To be Successful in this role, you must have:
We are looking for a SDWAN Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support and deployment of solution
- Primary focus will be on Routing and Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) positioned either at the customer premise or in a central cloud location.
- The candidate is expected to have experience with supporting vendor management systems in a cloud environment.
- The core discipline of any candidate is solid network engineering skills coupled with SD-WAN implementations.
- The lead position will first coordinate customer requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Collaboration will be centered on product management, IT and operations.
- Candidate will be expected to occasionally present to executive management.
- Primary vendors are Cisco, Viptela, Versa, Riverbed and Silver-Peak.
- Domain experience: Cloud
- Experience from work as an Integration Engineer
- Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- SDWAN, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 5 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information