We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a Full Ericsson portfolio, a complete customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related discipline required, Master’s degree will be an advantage
- 10 years of total experience required with minimum 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Domain experience: Digital Services
- Prior experience in Project management is a plus and customer facing role from telecom industry is a must
- You will need to have strong customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- You should have comfort managing C-level relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges
- Insights based consultative selling skills and Challenger mindset is critical in this role.
- You need to have a good understanding of customer financial challenges
- Exceptional communications skills
- Demonstrated success with selling to C-level management teams
- Demonstrated experience managing a large customer
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Morocco (MA) || || Casablanca || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 325282