At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Will take ownership of the customer relationship, and will ensure the correct and proper delivery of services as specified in the contracts and frame agreement
- Work directly with external customers and will support the Engagement Practices and other Practice Area within Cloud & Core and GSC India to define and provide technical solutions that enhance the customer's competitive position.
- This role demands positive mind-set, hands on delivery experience, understanding end – to – end customer requirements, risk taking appetite.
- The Solution Integrator deliver solutions that improve the customer network in terms of capacity, functionality, end-user-services, and competence built up etc.
- Identify growth opportunities from maturing solutions – drive innovation and monetize existing footprints through new solution / offering design for such customer / accounts
- Provide support to the internal market and sales organizations as a specialist in the solutions portfolio.
To be successful in the role you are
- Excellent knowledge: L2/L3 Protocols/Technologies – VLAN, Switching Protocols/Routing Protocols /L2VPN/L3VPN
- Knowledge of overlay VxLAN and GRE
- Excellent knowledge of Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, QOS, VOIP
- Experience in implementation / rollout of services in – Metro Ethernet, SDN/NFV, IP/MPLS
- Hands-on in one or more SDN / NFV stacks / protocols like – ODL, OpenStack, ONOS, Blue Planet, Open net, Netconf, Yang, Tail-f, Open Flow, Contrail
- Hands-on in Python, JSON, REST -
- Excellent knowledge of Routing & Switching product: Cisco, Juniper, Pluribus.
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualization and Orchestrator.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of Ericsson SDI
- Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum experience: Min 3 years of relevant work experience.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.