B.1. General objectives of the position:
• Responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
• Constitutes first/ single point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Is responsible for opening of customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications.
• Is responsible for the detection of any events related to specific services performance or quality provided to the customer, to report them and act accordingly, in order to correct them.
• Is responsible for the initiation of functional escalation of incidents, trend analysis of end user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems
• Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and fault analysis Is responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Works with the application for trouble ticket management
• Handles from reception/creation until closure of the Trouble Tickets and Service Requests from customer and assure the time restoration within SLA. Takes the proper measures (for example functional escalation or participation to work conferences) in order to ensure closing in a correct manner their assignments (tickets/ requests/ orders/ files).
• Correctly assigns tickets to the right group, following processes and procedures specific for each project;
• Follows-up on incidents registered but not solved, escalated but not closed; Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support.
• Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and other specific project’s tools
• Coordinates and plans the field organization resources in order of solving the issues occured in IT/Telecom systems; Offers support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail)
• Works independently and within the team to keep the competence and skills up to date
• Solves standard issues based on the existing procedures
• Provides optimal IT/ Telecom network performance in accordance with SLA and KPI agreed with the customer;
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner
• Participates in the creation/updating of the procedures and the Technical Instructions in order to be in line with the technical standards in force. Provide support in improving technical procedures. Has the ability to develop procedures for automating repetitive requirements
• Is responsible of the quality and quantity of documents and / or presentations prepared in the activity carried out according to the requests received;
• Has an active role in the coordination and training of new team members if nominated to perform this activity by the direct manager.
• Performs any other new activity related to the 1st Level Operations domain at the request of the direct manager.
• Experiences and self-improves in the areas and activities of the project.
• Ensures that other team members have access to the collected information
• Timely completion of tasks from the direct manager;
• Activley participates in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements.
• Achieves individual quantitative and qualitative objectives;
• Contributes to the specialized knowledge base of the compartment.
Reporting and analysis:
• Creates activity report or any requested report by the direct superior;
The job holder will exercise the above-mentioned attributions and will adequately perform the duties assigned to him or entrusted by the hierarchical superiors in the exercise of these duties.Failure (or defective / inadequate) misconduct of the attributions specified in this job descriptions is a disciplinary offense and will be dealt with in accordance with domestic law and internal procedures in disciplinary matters.
The manner of fulfilling the above attributions will be the subject of the continuous evaluation of the Employee, as well as of the annual and / or additional evaluations of the Employee, as the case may be, according to the specific internal procedures of the Company.
Annex Main Responsibilities in OHS and Emergency Situations is an integral part of the Post Sheet (Annex 1).
The attributions set forth in this job description are not limitative, they may be supplemented as shown in the attachment to the job sheet (Annex 2) depending on the seniority of the employee in position and / or the assignment of specific roles on the projects as shown in Annex to the Job description (Annex 3).
B.3. Technical coordonation activities
In certain situations, depending on complexity and dimension of the project (customer account), one member of the team will take over technical coordination duties on top of their regular responsibilities. These activities become mandatory as soon as the technical coordinator is assigned.
This position has a temporary character depending on the needs of the project, the decision being taken by the BMAS MSN SLOP SDU RO 1st Level Unit Manager.
• Offers support for all team members from technical and procedure perspective. Keeps team members informed with all changes in process flows and tools.
• Interacts with direct manager and transversal functions (MSDM, RE, MSIP) in governance meetings, offering support and counsel as per their knowledge
• Acts as point of contact during technical and functional escalation taking lead in order to solve the situation/ incident.
• Supports proactively the team manager in monitoring and improving performance of team members through quantitative and qualitative analysis. Helps test the performance of new employees and/ or employees who do not perform according to expectation.
• Gets involved proactively in all topics related to business continuity management.
• Acts as back-up for direct manager in their absence.
• Actively monitors & drives the team activities (TTs & WOs queues, alarm monitoring & solving, job aid creation, e-mail communication, chasing functions, calls, major incident reports) to provide detailed information on performance to Team Leader and stakeholders
• Responsible to represent the customer network knowledge & ways of working
• Offers technical and resource expertise in building cost estimations when requested by direct manager. Contributes in new project set-ups by proposing or assessing various implementation scenarios when requested by direct manager.
• Keeps direct manager informed with all situations that exceed business as usual/agreed scope of work in a timely manner and in line with agreed KPI’s.
B.4. Job requirements:
• Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements;
• Fluent in English and other language requeste by project - written and spoken;
• Ability to react quickly, communication and teamwork;
• Availability to work on legal holidays;
• Concentrated and distributive attention
• Initiative, Bihavioural flexibility
• Ease, clarity and coherence in expression
• Analytical technical thinking
• Communication skills
• Collect, classify and interpret information
• Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem solving, practical spirit, informing, helping and developing others, tact, kindness, ambition, self-confidence.
• Proactive approach in order to minimize or eliminate the critical business situations;
• Ability to cope in a changing environment, flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
• Structured: The activity is carried out in compliance with the internal rules and procedures of the Company, and the Internal Regulations
• Special requirements (tools and equipments, etc,): software solutions, technical instructions specific project tools, laptop;
• Other job characteristics (shifts, travelling, etc.): working in shifts, availaility oncall, availaility for travelling 25% of time
• Human resources: subordinates (positions, no of employees) - N/A
• Financial resources: managed budget: N/A
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SharedServ
Req ID: 325042