Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
SOLUTION ARCHITECT (F/M/D)
Req. ID: 324883
Location: Berne, Switzerland
We are looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for our customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable new business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. You will be part of an DevOps agile team and support your team’s implementation and operations responsibilities.
• Act as Solution Responsible in both pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement
• Translate customer needs into stories, viable technical offerings, solutions and proposals in line with Ericsson strategy by conducting in-depth business-focused discussions with the customer,
analyzing customer business environments, requirements, plans and issues
• Establish, develop and maintain customer intimacy
• Support deployment and maintenance of solutions
• Proactively influence the customer towards a positive perception of Ericsson
• Actively participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
• Stay updated on new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence build
• Experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect in the IMS domain leading major engagements or complex projects
• Strong personal track record in business development and solution delivery within the Communication Core domain
• Strong technical competence in the IMS Core domain including its virtual deployments
• Understanding of IMS based services like SIP Interconnect or RCS and their e2e flows
• Knowledge of network management, orchestration and CI/CD concepts
• A big plus is a familiarity with Ericsson’s IMS portfolio and platforms
• Agile and SAFe process knowledge
• Good social, persuasion and presentation skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
• Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills; English is mandatory and German a big plus
• Accountable, result-oriented, self-driven, proactive
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || ServEng
Req ID: 324883