We are now looking for a Hardware Developer to join our Digital HW design team. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement handling, design, integration, verification and perform qualified technical analyses. You will be a part of a development team in which cooperation, communication and high accountability to drive result will be the key to success.
- You will drive technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: PhD, M.Sc. or B.Sc. Electrical engineer or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 5 years of industrial experience within product development
- Domain experience: Digital Hardware design based on network processors, memories, multilayer PCB with high speed links and interfaces.
- Strong analog & digital knowledge and power management
- Experience with schematic capture, layout, simulation
- Hands on experience with prototype bring up, test and debug
- Experience with common test equipment (oscilloscopes, protocol analyzer, logic analyzer, etc.)
- Capable in scripting/programming for test automation and data analysis (Python, Lua, Bash)
- Experience working with Power and Signal integrity
- Good understanding in support areas such as mechanical, thermal, power, manufacturing and EE fundamentals.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Job location: The position will be based in Kista, Sweden
Last day to apply: January 31st, 2020
Contact person: recruiter Miroslaw Cos email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Job details: Developer