The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the services provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud.
Ericsson Digital Services does this by delivering best in class software, solutions, and platforms with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people. Now we’re taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers.
Ericsson Digital Services provides solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Telecom Core, Communication Services, and Cloud Infrastructure – leveraging cloud and automation technology.
The telecom node, we are developing, is key component of current and future communication services solutions across the globe. Our portfolio has strong market traction and we are getting into new markets, expanding existing deployments, enhancing the feature set and transforming our portfolio from virtualized products to cloud native products. Our Software Developers create and implement innovative solutions for future telecommunications networks. You will be part of a team where you create virtualized solutions and innovate the new cloud services of tomorrow. Our teams work according to Agile and Lean principles and are thus empowered to define their state of the art development environment and practices.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
You have deep understanding of Program and Project management, you are a natural leader. You are familiar with the following practices: Agile Development, Continuous Integration. Experience with open source projects is a huge plus.
Working alongside experts who will support your personal development, you will be on track for a bright future. So, if you are looking for a company that can offer a real opportunity to make a difference, Ericsson can deliver.
Your role will include activities such as:
- requirement analysis,
- proof of concepts,
- test automation,
- integration and verification,
- product Lifecycle Management and product documentation.
We organize in cross functional teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Actively drive the product releases on different software tracks
- Networking and collaboration with Market Areas, Customers and Strategic Product Management to understand customer expectations
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Education: min BSC on IT or Telecommunication branch
- Min 2 years of experience in Program or Project Management
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Domain experience: IMS, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, 5G, UDM, Analytics, Cloud services, Transportation Network
- Virtualization knowledge(OpenStack, VMWare, K8s, Docker)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Great team spirit, fun events
Join us and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT; R&D
Req ID: 324163