We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Project Manager (PM). You will lead a temporary organization for a limited period of time towards its goal in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor. You will ensure that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of Program sponsor and Ericsson. In order to be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and monitor all necessary activities. Depending on the project category and complexity, you will be active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
- You will establish project plan baseline
- Drive project Execution
- Handle internal/external customer and stakeholder engagement
- Manage project finance and develop the business
- You will also develop the ICT PM discipline
- Deep knowledge of IT processes and tools
- Good experience on collaboration with SW development teams
- Excellent skills on IT support processes and tools
- Deep knowledge of IT Security area
- 10 years of experience in IT projects
- Deep knowledge of IT Products and Services Portfolio (Voice, Networking, Managed Workplace, Printing)
- 5 years of experience on Merger & Acquisition projects
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in EBP IT Process, ITIL.
- PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification and/or Master’s degree are an asset.
Location: Preferred location: Stockholm Sweden.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by March 18th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (email@example.com).
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; ProdMgt
Req ID: 324142