Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
We are now looking for Cloud Developer Interns and New Graduates to maintain our Cloud platform products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: Technical B.Sc / M.Sc or near graduation
- Min years of experience: 1-2 years
- Domain experience: Cloud
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud concepts such as Virtualisation, Containers, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
- Cloud Networking, HTTP(S), TCP/IP and other relevant Internet protocols
- Application and solution development using Linux Containers, Docker, etc.
- Messaging busses, systems and/or REST API’s
- Interest to work with:
- CNCF, Openstack and other Open Source Communities
- Software development, ability to write code and willingness to learn new things
- Knowledge and experience on working with GitHub projects is an advantage
- Working with people and networking
Apply now or the latest 29th February!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || R&D
Req ID: 323842