We are looking for a Total Rewards - Compensation & Benefits Expert to drive enhanced employee experience in pay and recognition for Ericsson in Sweden.
As Total Rewards SME Sweden you will work proactively with business leaders, People Business Partners and other stakeholders to bring our Pay & Recognition philosophy to life. As part of the Sweden People team and Ericsson global Total Rewards community, you will drive various initiatives, projects and activities within the Pay & Recognition area.
Work with business and People leaders in Sweden to develop, implement and manage effective and fair reward and recognition policies, work instructions, processes and systems that are aligned with market and business needs. Engage and motivate employees based on their impact and in alignment with Ericsson’s desired market position.
- Work with business and HR leaders in Sweden to embed global base pay, salary benchmarking, salary budgeting, short term variable pay, long term variable pay and employee recognition policies, work instructions, process and systems that are aligned with business needs and effectively and efficiently to engage and motivate employees based on their impact.
- Develop, implement and manage local employee benefits (e.g. employee insurances, company cars etc.), pension, recognition, well-being and flexible working schemes that are aligned with Ericsson’s approaches and are adapted to ensure relevance in the Swedish market.
- Support business leaders and managers to understand and communicate Total Reward through the Ericsson People Story. Ensure total reward is clearly and consistently communicated to leaders, managers and employees across Sweden.
- Analyze and evaluate external and internal market data, trends and insights to provide proactive Total Reward thought leadership to business leaders and People Business Partners. Use this information to enable business leaders to make strategic business decisions.
- Drive projects e.g. Annual Salary Review, Equal pay review and training for managers.
- Work with the Total Reward Global Shared Service Centre (GSSC) to ensure they are aligned with the support they are required to provide the Sweden Total Reward team
- Continuously provide training to business leaders and People Business Partners to ensure the successful usage of total reward policies, processes and initiatives
- Provide support to People Business Partners and other Total Reward colleagues regarding employees located in Sweden
- Manage the relationship with various total reward external vendors covering salary data, pensions, employee benefit insurance renewals, employee benefit communication etc.
- As a part of the global Total Reward leadership team be involved in the development and implementation of total reward initiatives across Ericsson that support business needs, enhance employee engagement, manage risks and control costs
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field
- Experience from Swedish labor market and compensation related to labor law
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- At least five years’ experience in Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Workforce Planning & analytics or similar area
- Strong focus on communication and people experience
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
- Effective team player
- Strong ability to drive influence in a matrixed organization
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by January 31 at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us the recruiter: Ann Nilsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ServEng
Req ID: 323802