IT System Administrator will provide support with the administration and maintenance of the Production IT.
This position will work closely with suppliers of IT systems and co-workers in the development of automation and IoT. This position will also resolve tickets and incidents opened by end users for servers, workstations and applications.
- Deliver production computer systems that maintain high availability of applications to the business users across the company as per design specification or business need
- Perform both, routine and non-routine systems administration tasks for daily operations of the production environment
- Supporting and maintaining servers and workstations
- Maintaining databases of business and production systems (vManage)
- Developing and implementing new technologies and processes in production, to ensure continuous improvements
- Solid hands-on experience with MS Server OS and MS SQL, Hyper-V
- Minimum Required Experience: at least 2 years of supporting an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of AD Management, Networking, DNS
- Professional certifications: MCP, MCSA desirable
- Good spoken and written English, Russian or Estonian and good communication skills
- Self-motivated, initiative, flexible, reliable attitude
- Analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Estonia (EE) || || Tallinn || IT