Do you want to be part of Ericsson’s digital transformation? Passionate about delivering programs and driving change? Come drive an exciting transformation of our People IT solutions!
Ericsson is transforming our People/HR technology landscape – with a focus on empowering leaders and employees, streamlining people processes and reducing administration. Currently, we are in the process of moving our core from an on-premise solution (HRMS) to a SaaS solution where our talent processes are already managed. This first phase (establishing SuccessFactors Employee Central as our people and organization core) will be completed mid-2020.
We are now looking for a Program Manager to continue driving the next phases of our transformation. Your task will be to set up and deliver the remaining program phases required to establish SuccessFactors as our people platform and phase out HRMS.
This will include cross-functional process improvements, implementations of new tools as well as transformation of integrations. You will manage the delivery of a large cross-functional
team working in multiple streams to deliver the business value of this transformation.
- Set up of the execution program including: program structure, governance, change control and reporting;
- Partner within Group Function Sourcing to secure execution partner(s) and their performance;
- Drive program planning, pro-active risk mitigation, execution and delivery per committed plan;
- Enable process improvements and cross-functional changes;
- Financial management and follow up of the program including adherence to the business case.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in industry delivering enterprise level IT programs;
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels including ability to simplify and communicate effectively with C-level stakeholders;
- Understanding of people change dynamics and how to address change management within large/global organizations;
- Ability to negotiate based upon contractual terms and conditions;
- Technical understanding of industry standard IT execution & integration methods;
- Demonstrated strength in managing 3PP/vendors to achieve a business outcome;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with HR Technology Transformation, preferably within the SAP ecosystem;
- Ability to handle stressful situations and drive outcome even when uncertainty exists.
Due to GDPR policies we are not accepting resumes through email, please apply through the system.
The position will be in Kista, Sweden.
Please contact Recruiter, Kalpana Dubey at Kalpana.email@example.com or Frida Andén (Portfolio HR/People) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for application is 6th of April.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Job details: ICT Project Manager