Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency and find new revenue streams. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world. The Ericsson stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and on Nasdaq New York. www.ericsson.com
Vice President of Industrial IoT Business Development
Our Exciting Opportunity:
The Vice President of Industrial IoT Business Development will lead a centralized, best-in-class team, focused on Business and Partnership Development in the Industrial IoT (IIoT) community. The chosen candidate will also work closely with internal Customer Units and Business Units to ensure a common approach across the entire organization, including executing business processes, developing partnerships, establishing deployment strategies, and working with other functions to ensure successful execution in the IIoT space.
The Industrial IoT Business Development team focuses specifically on IIoT deal acceleration with Mobile Network Operators and partnerships.
- Lead a team that creates a pipeline of strategic opportunities across all three horizons of innovation; ranging from in-year sales through to new partnership creation
- Work across Customer Units, Business Units and Strategic Partners to create repeatable IIoT solutions that will be leveraged worldwide
- Offer structured support for sales in strategic focus areas
- Leverage best practices in IIoT to streamline efforts
You will have:
- Experience in executive level technology sales, including successful management of teams delivering 50M+ of in-year revenue, leveraging core and emerging product solutions.
- Experience in creating new routes to market through partnerships, joint-ventures, new startups, while delivering exponential growth.
- Proven relationships with Industrial sector C-levels, such as Manufacturing, Energy, Mining etc.
- Design Thinking knowledge and Prototyping experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and problem-solving skills (internally and externally).
- Demonstrated business strategy development and execution.
- Proven ability to lead in an agile environment.
You may also have:
- 10 years executive sales experience; industrial experience preferred
- Strong executive presence and stakeholder management
- Excitement about emerging technologies and passionate about creating the “Next Big Thing”
- Experience delivering projects on budget
- Previous involvement with startup(s) and corporate ventures is valued
- Experience defining new business models
- Active presence in social media
- Experience developing eco-system communities
- Out of the box thinking
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to enable teamwork and collaboration a must
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt