Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Internship in Voice Services and 5G Evolution
What you’ll do?
- Learn and cooperate on topics at the forefront of technology following projects on Virtual Network Functions and Cloud Native technologies.
- Execute node configuration/integration/testing in the Communication Services technology domain.
- Involvement in deploying the latest solutions in the area of Mobile technology.
- Work with high-performance teams where cooperation and knowledge sharing are key values.
What you´ll need?
- Student or recent Graduate in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or IT area
- First professional experience would be preferred
- Technical understanding of Cloud, Virtualization, Virtual Machines internetworking
- Knowledge of Linux system, scripting, Open stack
- Knowledge of Cloud native technologies (microservices/containers/dockers/Kubernetes) could be a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and very good team working, as well as intercultural skills
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!