Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Internship in Cloud Unified Data Management and 5G Evolution
What you’ll do?
- Learn and cooperate on topics at the forefront of technology following projects on Virtual Network Functions and Cloud Native technologies.
- Execute node configuration/integration/testing in the UDM technology domain.
- Involvement in deploying the latest solutions in the area of Mobile technology.
- Work with high-performance teams where cooperation and knowledge sharing are key values.
What you´ll need?
- Student or recent Graduate in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or IT area
- First professional experience would be preferred
- Technical understanding of Cloud, Virtualization, Virtual Machines internetworking
- Knowledge of Linux system, scripting, Open stack
- Knowledge of Cloud native technologies (microservices/containers/dockers/Kubernetes) could be a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and very good team working, as well as intercultural skills
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.