We are looking for a Site Engineer, who will carry out “Installation Investigation and Engineering”, “Civil Works Investigation and Engineer”, “Line of Sight Investigation for Microwave Short Haul” and/or “Drive Test”, depending on assigned portfolio competence.
- You will prepare and plan activities.
- Perform, report and close activities.
- Manage parts of construction projects
- Oversee building work
- Set out sites and organise facilities
- Check technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Help supervise contracted staff
- Ensure projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales for customer expectations
- Provide technical advice and solve problems on site
- Systems engineering, technical systems career or related.
- 3 years experience of deploy system test.
- 2 years of on field experience min.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Experience in the work area of responsibility
- Various work areas (typical experience) from working as an Installer to doign Civil Works design depending in turn key roll out
- You should have experience in customer relations and good technical skills.
- Training and awareness on safety.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 323329