Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a EPC Integration Engineer. In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing and finishing with acceptance.
The assignment is for one of the biggest and most innovative telecom operators in the world, that recently received the highest score ever recorded in Connect Network Benchmark. The assignments are for the biggest and most innovative telecom operators in the world. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
You will also:
- Work closely with the team and the client;
- Bring your input to the table when it comes to new implementations;
- Analise the delivery towards the client;
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Knowledge of EPC Network and services (mandatory) – Ericsson product knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience with EPC virtualized applications: EPG, MME, PCRF (mandatory)
- UDM understanding: HSS, CUDB (mandatory)
- Professional level of English (mandatory)
- Availability for ocasional travel (mandatory)
- Cloud architecture knowledge (optional) – OpenStack and knowledge in Ericsson products HDS/CEE would be an advantage
- NFV and SDN knowledge (optional)
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 06