"Planning and optimization senior VAS Engineer"
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the first level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsible for Telecom VAS nodes planning and optimization:
- To be responsible for preparing solution implementation for VAS services, business configuration and testing.
- Have a deep interest in telecom technology and willing to think about ways to find solutions.
- Optimizing the live services for enhancing the services
- Education Background: Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering.
- Work experience: 3-6 years of working experience in the VAS field or in similar operation.
- Language: Excellent written and oral English communication
- Knowledge about VAS services and Product.
- Knowledge on mobile network topology.
- Knowledge on Open code systems, Invigo, NewNet (AntiSpam).
- Knowledge on SS7, and its application protocols.
- Knowledge on Linux, Oracle , SQL and Network Administration.
- Familiar with the virtualization and the cloud concept.
- Familiar with the hardware ( servers / storage / Switches )
- Have a strong logical thinking ability, a good communication ability, and be interested in learning new technologies and conquering difficulties.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 323282