Functional Area: Marketing & Communications
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Travel: up to 25%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for Campaign Marketer to hold responsibility for developing and executing integrated campaigns across the region. You will plan, develop and manage campaigns and outreach efforts that maximize perception and lead generation & nurturing, including development of creative campaign content assets and activation orchestration across earned, owned and paid channels.
Through strategic thinking, robust data-driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize the scale and efficiency of our customer engagement in the digital space.
You must have experience in Marketing Automation Platforms and Web Content Management Systems and the desire to be a superuser in digital marketing.
In this role you will:
- Develop marketing campaigns, craft messages and content asset plans, and drive demand generation
- Build and execute digital campaigns, set up digital marketing programs/flows, support with audience segmentation as well as come up with an integrated digital campaign plan across all digital channels.
- Work closely with other marketing and communication teams within the market area, especially customer marketing, events, and external communications teams, to ensure key launches and programs are supported digitally.
- Develop omni-channel digital marketing plans for marketing campaigns and oversee the execution of those plans to increase digital engagement with our customers.
- Drive performance optimization for our digital campaigns, using analytics to optimize all activities and understand user behavior through the customer journey
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent training/experience
- 5-10 years’ digital marketing experience in the ICT industry
- Strong understanding of Website, search engine marketing, Social Media (paid and organic), paid media, digital channel measurements, digital campaign copy, etc.
- Experience working with digital agencies, technology and internal business partners such as customer marketing teams
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Excellent communication skills and very strong collaboration in a team environment.
- Ability to work with the local, regional and global teams in marketing campaign-related activities as required
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here: https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.